You are beautiful. Because Jesus says so.


{home} - {about} - {ashen sky life}

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Review of It Is Well by Kutless

Last weekend, my mom, a friend and I went to a Casting Crowns/Kutless and Caleb concert. It was probably the most fun I've ever had at a concert - because, we got to meet all three bands before we watched them perform live.

Here is a picture of me, with the lead singer from Kutless. 


I have recently begun to love the CD "It is Well", by Kutless. They usually sing more rock-hard songs, that are fun to listen to - but this CD, is a Worship Album.
On the CD - are 11 songs - some that are covers - for example, "God of Wonders". 

Like I said - Kutless is more of a rock-hard band, that sing fast-paced songs - but this CD has slower songs on it - that are quite easy to catch on to - and learn the words to. 
I got this CD only a couple of days before we went to the concert, and I'd already had most of the songs part-way memorized, so it was awesome to see them done live.
"What Faith Can Do" is my favorite on the CD. The song talks about unwavering faith, so matter what God might throw at you.

"Everybody falls sometimes, gotta find the strength to rise, from the ashes, and make a new beginning." 
"I've seen dreams that move the mountains, hope that doesn't ever end, even when the sky is falling, I've seen MIRACLES just HAPPEN, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new. THAT'S WHAT FAITH CAN DO!"

Overall, this CD is awesome - great songs, great band. 
~Ashley S

1 comment:

-Bess- said...

Love that song ("What Faith Can Do")! So lucky (or blessed!) you got that pic! So glad to find your blog! Hope you'll stop by mine some time when you get a chance!
-Bess-
><>
http://bessbag.blogspot.com/