You are beautiful. Because Jesus says so.


{home} - {about} - {ashen sky life}

Friday, July 1, 2011

I AM Beautiful

I am going to be completely honest...I am constantly comparing myself to other girls. 'Not pretty enough', 'not smart enough', 'not tall enough', 'not skinny enough', etc. 


I was doing this just the other day while talking to Kylie. She - being the best friend that she is - yelled at me. 
"Ashley! I hate when you do that! You should never compare yourself to other girls! Stop doing it!" 
So I did.


I've grown to realize that every person is made just the way they're supposed to be. God made us all different so that we'd all be unique. It's not a curse, it's a blessing. 


If we all looked the same, we'd wonder why God made us the same. So my best advice for you is...look at yourself like you're a treasure, which is exactly what you are.


"For I am fearfully and wonderfully made." 





~Ashley



1 comment:

Marissa said...

wow. i totally needed this today. seriously. God works in perfect ways! :)

thank you for this encouraging post!

Samarah♥